TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Platinum Turf Group warrants our synthetic turf for ten (10) years from the date of synthetic turf installation, when it is installed and maintained as recommended by the turf manufacturer. If any area or portion of the turf substantially changes, as distinguished from a change in texture within ten years after its initial installation, Platinum Turf Group will have all such areas or portions replaced, excluding installation costs. Platinum Turf Group also warrants that at the time of the initial turf installation, the synthetic turf will be free of manufacturing defects. Slight color changes will occur over the lifetime of this turf and are not considered an issue or basis for a claim. All labor costs involved with the removal of the affected turf and reinstallation of the replacement will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Subject to the following limitations:
General provisions of this limited warranty apply to the wear of the turf with regard to ultraviolet degradation, and do not apply to damage incurred during installation, improper underlay, pile crushing, willful or negligent abuses, or damage by machinery or equipment, nor does it apply when the turf is not installed by a professional installer.
The expressed limited warranty excludes all implied warranties, and said manufacturer shall in no event be liable for a breach of warranty in any amount exceeding the invoice price of the turf.
Limitations on Coverage:
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage from accidents, vandalism, abuse and neglect
- Acts of God (including earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
- Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods
- Failure to properly maintain, protect and/or repair the turf
- Damage that occurs during the shipping/transportation process. All shipping claims must be filed against the freight company in question
- Damage caused by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials.
- Synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a manufacturing defect and therefore is not covered by this warranty. Limitations on Liability, purchaser must promptly inspect all products upon delivery. Anything herein to the contrary notwithstanding, to the extent that any defects, shortages, or non-conformities in the products are discoverable by inspection upon delivery of the products, all obligations of Platinum Turf Group to purchaser with respect to such defects, shortages, and non-conformities shall be deemed satisfied, and all products shall be deemed to be free of such defects, shortages, and non-conformities, unless Purchaser notifies Platinum Turf Group of such defects, shortages, or non-conformities in writing within 30 days after the date of delivery.
Purchaser may not transfer, convey, or otherwise assign all or any of its rights under this warranty without prior written consent of Platinum Turf Group. Any such transfer or assignment without prior written consent shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
Claims must be signed and submitted in writing and delivered to:
Platinum Turf Group
1918 University Business Drive #505
Mckinney, Texas 75071
Email: [email protected]